Love this cookie! Quick and easy to make in a pinch. Make sure your pantry is stocked and you are good to go. The yield is 5 dozen. You can bang these out in very little time. Best when eating warm. Pop in the microwave for 10 seconds and yummy, yummy, yummy!
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup canola oil
• 1 package butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
• 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
• 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits
• 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat eggs and oil until blended; gradually add cake mix and mix well. Fold in chips and toffee bits.
• 2. Drop by tablespoonfull 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.