- 1 cup melted Butter
- 2 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (I like these spicy so start small and add as needed after baking)
- 2-12oz Oyster Crackers
- 1-6.6oz Goldfish Crackers
- 1-10.3oz can Mixed Nuts
Wisk together Butter, Hidden Valley Ranch, Lemon Pepper, Garlic Salt and Cayenne Pepper. Pour over Oyster Crackers, Goldfish and Nuts stirring gently to coat. Bake at 275° for 15-20 minutes stirring ½ ways through. Also delicious with a sprinkle of dill weed.
Makes approximately 20 cups. Store in air tight container or place in freezer bags and freeze.
- 12 slices thinly sliced white bread (Pepperidge Farm Very Thin Sliced White Bread)
- 2 cucumber peeled (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 TBS sugar
- Salt for cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons butter (soft)
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- Franks Hot Sauce
- salt and pepper
- dried dill
Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (I use a mandolin)
Mix and generously salt cucumbers. Set aside for 1 hour
After 1 hour transfer cucumbers to a strainer and rinse thoroughly
Transfer cucumbers to a bowl and cover with vinegar and sugar.
Salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Mix softened cream cheese with Franks Hot Sauce
Cut the crust off the white bread (save and make croutons-saute in olive oil; sprinkle with garlic salt and cayanne pepper)
Spread each slice with butter.
Spread a soft cream cheese on top of the butter.
Cut bread slices into quarters or in 8th’s
Place marinated cucumbers on top
Sprinkle with dill.