Recipe by: Annemieke Hytinen
A very special friend 🙂
- 2 packages Crescent Rolls
- 3- 8oz packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. Vanilla (check out the link below for the best Vanilla)
- I Egg (Separate the Yolk from the White)
- 1 1/3 cups Sugar (Reserve 1/3 cup for the Topping)
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
Mix cream cheese, vanilla, egg yolk, 1 cup of sugar and salt. Layer one package of crescent rolls on the bottom of the 9×13 inch pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the layer of crescent rolls. Put the second layer of crescent rolls on top of the mixture. Beat up the egg white and brush on top of the crescent layer. Mix 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon and spread on top of crescent layer.
Bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan 350° for 30 minutes.