- 3-14 oz cans of Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped red onion (more or less to your liking)
- 2 TB red wine vinegar
- ½ cup chopped Cilantro (more or less to your liking)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper for a little spice
Once drained and rinsed, place beans in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, and cilantro. Add sauce mixture to beans and gently stir. Stir in seasonings to your liking. Let it chill for a bit in the fridge (about an hour) so all the flavas can get combine.
Serve as a side. Feeds around 6 people. Top with crumbled feta if you feel fancy!